Among the outfits I liked at the 2010 Emmys number one is the Robert Rodriguez gown that Eva Longoria-Parker was dressed in.
I also liked Heidi Klum in her amazing short Marchesa gown
And the newly wed Anna Paquin in Alexander McQueen gown
Apparently black is the new black.
To change the color a little I adore January Jones in this daring blue Versace gown.
And Emily Blunt looked amazing in her light purple Dior gown
You can check out all the dresses on people.com.
Photos courtesy of people.com
Velvet has been among my favourite types of material like for ever, but somehow I find it very hard to integrate it in day to day life. I find it more appropiate for special events. Nvertheless, velvet is in this fall as a major trend – both for parties and for work.
David Meister Dress
Dolce and Gabbana Jacket
Giambattista Valli Pencil Skirt
Diane von Furstenberg Dress
The 62nd edition of the Emmys are Sunday 29th August! Can’t wait to see the gorgeous outfits and see whose dress will be more awesome.
Check here the nominations.
Mussete shoes are really fantastic! With great heels and great colour they are a great choice for many outfits. Though Romania-based footwear brand has been around since the early nineties and boasts fifteen stores throughout Europe now they are opening a new shop in Soho.
More information about this event here. So, let’s go shopping!!!
Pictures courtesy of NY Mag.
There are a number of itmes that you must have in your wardrobe for this fall.
1. The long scarf – in bald colours – not the neon we had all this summer. I love the Paul Smith Strobe Lights Scarf and the Diane von Furstenberg Snow Leopard Pink Kenley Scarf.
2. Skinny Cargos and Twill Legging – Adriano Goldschmied The Slim Sateen Cargo and Rag&Bone The Legging and James Jeans Twiggy 5 Pocket Leggings
3. Laced Knee High Boots -like Lucky Brand Blossom and Rocket Dog Rideon and Miss Sixty Blair
Well, I should have mentioned Miss Sixty’s boots first as I like them best 🙂
4. Belts and statement necklaces – to put the WOW factor in every outfit a great belt and/or amazing necklace should do the trick
Belts like Alexander McQueen Black Leather Chain Belt, Sportmax Double Buckle Belt and Alaia Zip-Edge Belt and Maison Martin Margiela Brass Waist Belt would give you the right attitude.
And the statement necklaces: Lanvin, Alexander McQueen and Phillip Lim
5. Leather -nothing compares to Bottega Veneta Zip Neck Dress, Thomas Wylde Studded Leather Vest or Rick Owens Leather Biker Jacket
More to follow. Let me know what you will wear and what you won’t from my first list of fall 2010 must-haves.