There are a number of itmes that you must have in your wardrobe for this fall.
1. The long scarf – in bald colours – not the neon we had all this summer. I love the Paul Smith Strobe Lights Scarf and the Diane von Furstenberg Snow Leopard Pink Kenley Scarf.
2. Skinny Cargos and Twill Legging – Adriano Goldschmied The Slim Sateen Cargo and Rag&Bone The Legging and James Jeans Twiggy 5 Pocket Leggings
3. Laced Knee High Boots -like Lucky Brand Blossom and Rocket Dog Rideon and Miss Sixty Blair
Well, I should have mentioned Miss Sixty’s boots first as I like them best 🙂
4. Belts and statement necklaces – to put the WOW factor in every outfit a great belt and/or amazing necklace should do the trick
Belts like Alexander McQueen Black Leather Chain Belt, Sportmax Double Buckle Belt and Alaia Zip-Edge Belt and Maison Martin Margiela Brass Waist Belt would give you the right attitude.
And the statement necklaces: Lanvin, Alexander McQueen and Phillip Lim
5. Leather -nothing compares to Bottega Veneta Zip Neck Dress, Thomas Wylde Studded Leather Vest or Rick Owens Leather Biker Jacket
More to follow. Let me know what you will wear and what you won’t from my first list of fall 2010 must-haves.