This week’s findings on the world wide:
1. J.W. Anderson Pre-Fall 2014 – Vogue
2. Pumpkin Decorating Ideas for Halloween
3. Aurelia Probiotic Skincare – described here
4. An Interesting Blog- A Stair Way to Fashion
5. Cozy Fall Interior Design
Felling inspired? Check my weekly findings next week!
I wrote some time ago about my fall beauty routine.I thought it was time for a change. So, after searching the www I have discovered some pretty healthy skincare products: Aurelia Probiotic Skincare. The ones I am using right now are:
1. Revitalise and Glow Serum – a potent age prevention fluid – just what I am searching for, something to help me fight against wrinkles
Its promise: this addictive serum works to hydrate and soothe dull and dehydrated skin promoting a luminous, dewy and radiant glow whilst helping to prevent skin ageing
2. Cell Revitaliser Day Moisturiser
Its promise: to hydrate and soothe dull and dehydrated skin promoting a luminous, dewy and radiant glow whilst helping to prevent skin ageing
My results (after 2 days of use) my skin is softer, but I am waiting for 1-2 weeks of regular use until I get my final opinion, but so far it looks very promising.
Looking forward to writing in 2 weeks time!
Which one is the best weekend travel bag? Not too big and not too small, one to fit everything you want to take with you
easy to carry around and enough fashionable looking?
The one from Longchamp designed by Kate Moss, will for sure fit everyone
Or maybe the simple Le Pliage size L?
Which one is your favorite? Choose quickly for the weekend is almost upon us.
Photos courtesy of Pinterest and Longchamp.