I used to love braiding my hair when it was long. Now, with it being just bob – with high expectations of becoming a lob by the end of this year, I cannot braid my hair into amazing styles. Speaking of which I have found this most amazing tutorial with a most amazing outcome on TBD.
Other styles to try – including a simple idea for my length
Photos courtesy of Pinterest.
You all know how &other stories is one of my fav shops. For the holiday season they have a new Co-Lab collection with Sadie Williams. It has just the right amount of vibrant hues and metallic glitz, shimmering textures, dainty details and sporty shapes all mixed up into a glittery and irresistible blend. Here are a few of my favorites.
Photos courtesy of &other stories.
Here are my new discoveries from around the world this week:
1. Just in time for the huge series of parties that are just around the corner – Glitter make-up: eyes, nails, lips-TBD
2. Boots boots boots – love the western inspired bootie and tribal woven treatment and metal heel detailing. Can’t make my mind between the two style, I need them both!
3. Love the black on black with red sneakers and this lovely beanie and I would really love a Starbucks right now – 11 ground
4. This soft, wool blend pullover in a chunky knit – Gisele Sweater
5. Little trick to help you remember people names
Photos courtesy of Pinterest