This week’s round-up from the world wide web:
1. With Christmas just around the corner, here are some cute ideas for the Secret Santa at your office: Tealight holder, There’s no fun Mug or this Smoky Dior nailpolish (the gold one looks great also)
2. Speaking of Secret Santa I kind of dream about – Sexiest Man Alive – Chris Hemsworth
3. Wondering – like me- why lately your skin is drier? Here is why!
4. Ji Oh Ny – a special source of WOW! clothing items – just in time for offering that perfect gift to your uber cool friends
4. Ever wonderd how become a grown-up in 468 easy(ish) steps – adulting blog – here it is! Very interesting idea.
5. Super Mr Grey necklace that is on my wishlist – still have to decide if before of after Mr. Hemsworth. To be worn with a chunky sweater,mmhhmm super cute!
6. The perfect cute gift for your baby girl, or the baby girl of your best friends or why not for your inner child?
Stay tuned for next week of weekly findings!
Thanksgiving is upon us, and there are only a few weeks left before Christmas. Searching for that perfect outfit that will make you stand out? That will be a conversation starter, that will be cozy and funny? I have found the most innovative idea ever: a top with a cute message on its sleeve. And a powerful message, too. The entire philosophy of the Wear Luck clothing is clothes that empower you, that have a purpose: to make you feel and look happy!
Spread love, cheer, health, prosperity, friendship, and overall happiness in life! I especially love this message “Whether side by side or miles apart, I am here for you always. Lean on me for the care, love & support you need. Always know I’m here to keep your spirit strong, unconditionally.” This is the message that it is written on the left forearm of the “Friends & Family” color block top. And I believe that this is the perfect message to send to those you care about.
I can think of at least 5 people that I would give that shirt to for the holidays and know that every time they see this message – and it will be right under their eyes -they will know how I feel about them.
Here is another design that I loved: Be the Change
So, I Will Not forget to be AWESOME! and I Will Do what I love & do it often.