I am sure that there are a lot of things I could have done better in 2014. For instance, learn how to do that great black eyeliner line, and not stop after a few unwanted results and black smudges on my entire face, eat more vegetables and drink more water, give up on juices coated with sugar and maybe a few french fires. Yes, I am not perfect, just close to it :), but I am filled with optimism about 2015.
This year I have fewer resolutions about my everyday life, but I am set on having beauty resolutions. As I am not 18 anymore, but OH! how I wish that! My skin has started showing aging signs, as it is normal, and I want to have a beauty routine in place so that I can postpone the lines for a while. Having decided this I give you my beauty resolutions:
1. Remove my make-up every evening and not sleep with the mascara on, using as an excuse some article I have read 10 years ago, that mascaras have I do not know what vitamins that are good for the eyebrows
2. If rule no.1 fails, remove mascara in the morning and do not put a new coat of foundation to cover the black smudges
3. Use a SPF cream every day, or SPF and cream, or BB cream with SPF, but use SPF, sun is not my skin friend, just mood changer from better to best
4. Continue with the brows ritual from Anastasia Beverly Hills. Has become a routine from frequent usage now. Keep doing it!
5. Try a new beauty look once a month and bring something new in my everyday looks – go out of my comfort zone and experiment
6. Finish a product before jumping to buy a new one, like this I will give time to products to really work – I have such a long list of next in line products!