My personal Top 5 Men of 2014
Chris Hemsworth – People’s Sexiest Man Alive
Brad Pitt – and his super sexy haircut
Jared Leto – of course, not only for his shiny locks, but also for his looks and voice
Craig Ferguson – intelligent and with great sense of humor
Tom Hardy – I watched all his movies, such a talented handsome actor
Whom do you like best?
Photos courtesy of Pinterest.
This week’s round-up from the world wide web:
1. With Christmas just around the corner, here are some cute ideas for the Secret Santa at your office: Tealight holder, There’s no fun Mug or this Smoky Dior nailpolish (the gold one looks great also)
2. Speaking of Secret Santa I kind of dream about – Sexiest Man Alive – Chris Hemsworth
3. Wondering – like me- why lately your skin is drier? Here is why!
4. Ji Oh Ny – a special source of WOW! clothing items – just in time for offering that perfect gift to your uber cool friends
4. Ever wonderd how become a grown-up in 468 easy(ish) steps – adulting blog – here it is! Very interesting idea.
5. Super Mr Grey necklace that is on my wishlist – still have to decide if before of after Mr. Hemsworth. To be worn with a chunky sweater,mmhhmm super cute!
6. The perfect cute gift for your baby girl, or the baby girl of your best friends or why not for your inner child?
Stay tuned for next week of weekly findings!