This week’s round-up from the world wide web:
1. With Christmas just around the corner, here are some cute ideas for the Secret Santa at your office: Tealight holder, There’s no fun Mug or this Smoky Dior nailpolish (the gold one looks great also)
2. Speaking of Secret Santa I kind of dream about – Sexiest Man Alive – Chris Hemsworth
3. Wondering – like me- why lately your skin is drier? Here is why!
4. Ji Oh Ny – a special source of WOW! clothing items – just in time for offering that perfect gift to your uber cool friends
4. Ever wonderd how become a grown-up in 468 easy(ish) steps – adulting blog – here it is! Very interesting idea.
5. Super Mr Grey necklace that is on my wishlist – still have to decide if before of after Mr. Hemsworth. To be worn with a chunky sweater,mmhhmm super cute!
6. The perfect cute gift for your baby girl, or the baby girl of your best friends or why not for your inner child?
Stay tuned for next week of weekly findings!
I love the DIY projects. And I love the idea of using old items, that might seem useless at a first glance and giving them new ways to be useful. The idea of using something you already own instead of being in a hurry to buy new things all the time should be taken into consideration more often. So, check out some interesting DIY projects and let yourself be inspired to do something new by using something old you own.
Chair Project – use several magazines, a pillow and two old leather belts to make a chair.
Wine Bottle Candle Holder
Safety Pin Necklace
What inspires you?
Aurélie Bidermann is launching her secondary Bidermann collection, which consists of necklaces, bracelets, and rings made exclusively from brass. I love her style! I am so into gold looking jewelry right now. Would you wear this kind of jewelry?
Photos courtesy of Barneys.
Love at first sight! When I saw this Juicy Couture Gold Angular Necklace I immediately felt that well known by now tingling, which means for sure I have to have it! Right now I am adding it on my Christmas wishlist.
Photo courtesy of iVillage.