I loved a lot of outfits this year, which only made my choosing the best outfits harder. But, alas, here are my favorite outfits from this year Golden Globe Awards 2016.
From Jennifer Lawrence looking stunning in Dior, Emilia Clarke in Valentino Haute Couture, Cate Blanchett in Givenchy Haute Couture, Eva Green in Elie Saab
to Kate Hudson in Michael Kors, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Atelier Versace, Jenna Dewan-Tatum in Zuhair Murad, Rachel McAdams in Lanvin
and to Kate Bosworth in Dolce & Gabbana, my all time favorite Julianne Moore in Tom Ford, Joanne Froggatt in Reem Acra and Olivia Palermo looked positively amazing.
Before ending I would like to add a cherry to this ongoing cake of amazing outfits: Brad Pitt & Ryan Gosling. Need I say more?
Photos courtesy of Marie Claire.
I absolutely love Jennifer Lawrence. And her latest apparition is one to amaze me again. Love this Dior dress with the cut-out sides and midriff clasp detail. And her robot dance moves 🙂
Photo courtesy of Marie Claire
This week’s round-up from the world wide web:
1. With Christmas just around the corner, here are some cute ideas for the Secret Santa at your office: Tealight holder, There’s no fun Mug or this Smoky Dior nailpolish (the gold one looks great also)
2. Speaking of Secret Santa I kind of dream about – Sexiest Man Alive – Chris Hemsworth
3. Wondering – like me- why lately your skin is drier? Here is why!
4. Ji Oh Ny – a special source of WOW! clothing items – just in time for offering that perfect gift to your uber cool friends
4. Ever wonderd how become a grown-up in 468 easy(ish) steps – adulting blog – here it is! Very interesting idea.
5. Super Mr Grey necklace that is on my wishlist – still have to decide if before of after Mr. Hemsworth. To be worn with a chunky sweater,mmhhmm super cute!
6. The perfect cute gift for your baby girl, or the baby girl of your best friends or why not for your inner child?
Stay tuned for next week of weekly findings!
Rose gold? I wasn’t such a huge fan of it until seeing this Dior VIII Grand Bal Watch. Charming one, ain’t it? it was created by Victoire de Castellane. A watch with feathers! I personally believe it looks amazing.
Photos courtesy of Vogue FR.
Oh, how a trillion outfits popped into my head once I saw these suede leather shoes from Dior. Party outfits, smart casual, almost sporty 🙂 And at 800 Euros I don’t know how soon I will get my hands on them.
What do you think? Like them?
Photo courtesy of View on Fashion.